Friday, October 31, 2008

What to do?

What do you do when your teenager is out of school and says, "mom, we're bored, entertain us"?
Well, how about clean the house, do your laundry and mow the lawn. Obviously this is not what he wanted to hear. OK, OK, I know....grab your buddies and I'll take you to the movies! Problem solved, everyone's happy and I have a little free time to myself. Yipee!
The girls want to see Highschool Musical 3. Fantastic I say and the guys are happy if the girls are happy. Smart guys! I've taught them well.

too cool...Look how big my boy is? He's going to pass me up any day now. I'm so proud of Joseph for choosing such great friends. I love everyone of them like they were my own. After the movie they will come back to my house for dinner and then to Maddie's for a late movie. Knock yourselves out and enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenn O. said...

What a great idea! All the Jr. High kids in our area came to the elementary school Halloween Parade and then didn't want to leave. The school secretary finally kicked them all out of the building. Joseph is getting to big and is as cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

My package came today! thank you! I hope you have a wonderful halloween! :)

Karen said...

Dang, he is as tall as me. How did that happen? Just so he knows, no matter how tall he gets, his mom and grandma can still boss him around!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray