Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UEA weekend...

What an amazing "jam packed" weekend we've had. It all started with my mom talking me into going to Lagoon on Friday. (what mom does that?) So, here we are. Marie, Hazel and 2 friends.This was a great place to take a picture and we took it at the beginning just in case I got sick on the "white roller coaster". --Yes, the white roller coaster still exists!My friend Julie B. decided to go too, so it was great because Hazel had a friend to hang with. Lagoon was fun, but once every ten years is good for me. My mom offered to take Marie and Spence home with her for a sleepover, so Joe and I took Hazel up to Kasteler's cabin for our own little sleepover. We had such a great time. Kasteler's are such good friends and we love hanging out with them. Thanks for the fun...such gracious hosts.

This picture cracks me up. There's a whole lot of love in the room!

I love this picture of Tiff and her girls.

Something must have been really funny. I think it had to do with "touchy-feely" or something! Who knows...

Saturday morning was a bit crazy. We had to get home from the cabin ( a little over an hour drive) and go straight to Joseph's game. Glad we made it because the game was awesome. They beat West Jordan 55-6. Smokin'...

Happy Birthday Nana!

So, on Sunday, we drove down to my moms house to celebrate Nana Low's birthday. We had such a nice time and I finally got to see my brand new nephew, Ash! Is he the sweetest thing you've ever seen? He's even sporting a little Halloween outfit. So precious!

I bet Lindsay's not used to holding a baby this big. This is my baby!

Joe loves little babies so much. He was really happy for Jeremy and Lindsay in their new adventure. We all fought over Ash. I'm sure Lindsay was ready to run away with him...Sorry Linds:(

Marie was in Heaven. She really had the "magic touch" with him. She didn't want to give him up, but I don't blame her, I didn't either!


Joseph and Grandma Karen just hangin' out!

What! It's over? We had such a fun weekend and as crazy as it seems, it was quite relaxing. Can't wait to do it again next year....





Welcome to the family Asher...We love you!



1 comment:

Karen said...

You mean I won't be able to get you to Lagoon for another 10 years? Chad took Therese there and she said that was the funnest day she ever had! It was pretty crowded that day, so we'll have to pick a better time if we do it again.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray