Between the Ward Halloween party and the School Halloween carnival, I'm pooped out and it's not even officially Halloween yet. Yikes!
Here's a recap of the past few days. Only 1 day to go....
Hazel with her little friends...
More friend pics with the Chase twins.
Check out Hazel's face. She decked herself out with stickers. I guess that's supposed to be fun...2 friendly witches...
Ketchup and Mustard
Marie with her school friends...
Spence with his school friends...
This is Spence's teacher Ms Mackay. She is the best teacher in the school. We are so lucky to have her. She is single and looking for love....any suggestions? She has allowed me to help her with the dating thing. Any takers?
Hazel was intrigued with Darth Vader. She was nervous at first and then asked him if she could take a picture with him. Then she said, "your nice", in his ear. So sweet...
Julie...Angie...Kim...and Tiff...
We've had party after party and this little momma is getting warn out! I thought I'd never say this, but I think I'm ready for Halloween to end!
3 comments:
In September I am so excited for Halloween...the decorations, the fall goodies, etc. But by Oct. 26 I am DONE! Too much candy, too many parties, too much sugar!! My kids start going batty and ask for treats all day long. I will be more than happy to pack away the decorations and treats and move on to...another food holiday! :)
I love ketchup!!! LOL
Why do you have a picture of three hot chicks and a chipmunk?
Post a Comment