Have you ever wondered what Joe really does for a living? Well, wonder no more. I'll let you in on a little secret. Attorney by day, producer by night! Well, not exactly, but he was asked to produce a video for a band called "The Killers". Are familiar with them? Anyway, they shot the entire video in Goblin Valley, Utah a few months ago. It is such a great video and has topped the charts at #2 for hits on youtube. Way to go Danny, Britte, Joe and everyone who worked on it. The scenery is amazing and the editing, impeccable. Watch this video and become forever addicted to the killer's...rock on!
It's called HUMAN!
enjoy.
3 comments:
I've been loving the new techno sound of the Killers in this song, and have been anxiously waiting to see the video!!! Thanks for the link--it is a really cool video. How exciting for Joe! And to think you guys are my next door neighbors...
Tell Joe congrats!
Great video. I love how it looks like the animals are part of the set.
So awesome that they chose to do it right here in Utah! I have heard that song a TON on the radio but can't figure out what he's saying... dancer or denser? that just doesn't make sense. We feel so lucky to know you famous people!
Post a Comment