Monday, October 6, 2008

My baby is growing up...

Ouch....that was hard! I just cut 6 inches off of Hazel's hair. Doesn't she look old? Where did my baby go? I think that's the hardest part. I know long hair looks darling on little girls, but short hair looks clean cut and well kept. This is so darling, I can't stop staring at her. Plus, she loves, loves, loves it!!
Back side....
Profile....
I'm madly in love with this girl....


3 comments:

embot said...

You just started a blog... yeah, like 6 weeks ago!! I love it. I just read the whole thing and i just can't believe how big your kids are. They're gorgeous and you all look so happy. I'm so glad. Thanks for the heads up and i'm adding you to my blog roll. Sweet!

Laura said...

She is gorgeous. I love that cut on little girls.

Jenn O. said...

She looks adorable! I love bobs on little girls. You are such a great blogger!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray