Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spending the evening with the fam...

After conference on Saturday, we went to C.C.'s house for more birthday fun. Look at my cute sis-in-laws. I love these girls so much. We have so much fun together and get along really well.


Check out C.C.'s beautiful table, she is known for her amazing masterpieces! We had a great time talking and eating. We decided to have a crepe bar with an assortment of savory and sweet fillings and toppings. I think we may start a tradition with this because we ate every morsel.


Check out these little figurines, by Lori Mitchell. They are so fun and Ju, Vinny and C.C. gave me three more this year, to add to my collection. I love them!



Aren't they adorable? If you're interested in her collection, check out Flora Bunda! Such a fun store.

The men leaving for the priesthood session. Aren't they handsome?

As soon as the men returned, Chandler sat us down to explain what he'd learned at conference. He was so cute and told us a story about President Monson. I'm so glad he was listening.
Such a great day...



1 comment:

embot said...

Where did you get that polka-dot paper? I love it.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray