Saturday, October 4, 2008

more celebrating...

Over the past few years, Saysha & I have celebrated our birthdays together, by dragging a few friends to dinner. This year was no different and another great success.We had such a fun time with everyone and laughed until it hurt. The restaurant was great, a little over priced, but tasty.



Sean & Saysha --Happy Birthday girl-- Kellee & Mike
Tiff & BrianDave & Michelle Noami & Jon
Brian, don't hate me for posting this pic, but just look how happy you are here.... This just shows what a great night we had. After dinner, we decided to -keep the night going- and stopped in, at our favorite little ice-cream joint, COLDSTONE. Have you tried "Nutter-butter"? If you like peanut butter, you will LOVE this flavor. Although, it was too sweet and I could only eat about 10 bites. I just want to thank everyone for coming. Also, to Tiff, for planning the entire night and making it extra special for us. You're the best!!! I'm not sure what happened, but I didn't get a picture of our good friends, the Larson's. Somehow they escaped my camera. It's OK though, they don't live far, I'll track them down.

No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray