Thursday, October 9, 2008

My baby brother just had his first baby.....Yeah!

Welcome to the world little one. We are so happy you are here. Let me introduce--
Asher Ray Spence (I think, if not I'll let you know).
He was born today, October 9th at 11:30 am. He was 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 20" long. I love this little guy and haven't even met him yet. Just look at that face and the dark hair....he's perfect! The Proud new Father.... The beautiful and happy Mother....you did it!!! The grandma's are probably the most excited. I think this is one of those moments every grandma dreams about! This is Grandma Steenblik, (Lindsay's mom) she looks very proud!

Mom, you are so lucky to have another beautiful edition...pretty adorable huh?
Congratulations to the Spence Family! Lindsay and Ash are doing really well. We can't wait to see you! Lots of love coming your way....

Jeremy....Lindsay....Ash

2 comments:

Karen said...

The last picture is with their doctor. He was going out of town tomorrow, so they were very happy the baby decided to come today!

nicole b said...

what a beautiful baby! and more cousins for your kids!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray