
It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
I love this quote by Pres. Hinckley. He is so positive and motivational.When I read his words it brings me so much peace. I tend to feel overwhelmed a lot and this is a great reminder to keep pushing forward and do my duties with confidence and faith, knowing it will all be worth it in the end. Don't worry!
1 comment:
That's funny because I have this quote hanging right by my bed and I read it almost everyday! It is awesome! Your blog rules!
Love you, ju
Post a Comment