Tuesday, September 9, 2008

vision screening issues....




I think it's every mothers nightmare when their child brings home a paper that states they have failed their vision screening test. Poor Marie:(
So, we took her to the doc to get glasses.....and boy did she need them! Once she put them on she almost starting crying and said, "I can see your face now mom". That's scary! Doesn't she look cute? I think they are going to take some getting used to, but at least she will be able to see! Yippee!




Hazel thought she needed glasses too. No, I don't think she's quite ready.....Maybe when her face grows into them. Try explaining that to a 3 year old. So, I ended up buying her a barbie to try and stop the insanity. It worked!

1 comment:

Jill Austin said...

I can think of worse things then having to get glasses. She looks darling, just be happy she is old enough to take care of them. Joby got her glasses only days before her 4th Birthday. Many pairs have been broken or lost since then... Berkley (Marie) you look beautiful!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray