Friday, September 26, 2008

love/hate...

This is a love/hate situation. What do you do when you despise your pet? I have a problem with animals, in general, living in my house. I think they are lovely from a distance, but when it comes to living amongst them, I dread the thought....But, at the same time, I walked into Hazel's room today and witnessed her all snuggled up to Trina, loving her, caressing her and draped all over her while Trina was purring and loving her back. They were two "peas in a pod" speaking the same language. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love to watch the tenderness & affection my kids have for her. My heart melted and I rushed out to find my camera. So, this is why I put up with the thing....because my kids adore it.
She is actually a he, but that's another story.
Looks like the cat stays and I grit my teeth, keep my mouth shut and realize this is nothing more than a loving sacrifice....and it's worth it....I think?

No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray