Today was such a fun "girls day out". It started with me checking Marie out of school around 11:15 and then straight to lunch at quiznos. Next we went to Marie's dance studio to have her photo shoot. I think she loved every minute of this pampering day. She had her own professional make-up artist....which we opted for the "less is more" make-up application and then her photo shoot began. I had to snap a couple of shots to keep for myself.
Our darling friend was after Marie, so we snapped a quick shot of her too.
This is another darling friend getting her make-up applied.
Marie didn't want me to feel left out, so she snapped a head shot of me, SCARY!
All in all, I think we had a great day hangin' out. Marie has such a fun, energetic, outgoing, loving, contagious personality. She makes me laugh and laugh. I love her so much and can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment