Joe and I decided to take a quick 6 day trip to London. We had such a great time, but we basically ran from place to place so we could get it all in. Boy am I exhausted.
Holy Crap, Julie. You're going to have a million comments from me in the morning. Just had to say that I love all of your London Photos! That is a dream trip for me {hmmm, next summer?} and i'm so glad you got to go! You'll have to write up an itinerary for us for sure.
1 comment:
Holy Crap, Julie. You're going to have a million comments from me in the morning. Just had to say that I love all of your London Photos! That is a dream trip for me {hmmm, next summer?} and i'm so glad you got to go! You'll have to write up an itinerary for us for sure.
Post a Comment