Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prom 2011

This whole prom thing has been quite the buzz around our house the past few weeks. First, it started with Chandler asking his cute friend Ashley to the dance. This is how she responded. Chan had to pop like 150 balloons to find the answer. It was really cute. 






Next, we took Chan to a tuxedo store,  picked out his digs and got him measured from head to toe for the big event. Chandler insisted Berkley accompany him and help pick out his outfit. These two crack me up because they're super close friends.  They love to be together even though they're 4 years apart. It's pretty awesome.
I think Chan may've felt a little uncomfortable getting measured... what do you think?

 This whole prom thing is pretty fun. Can't you just see the excitement in Chan's face? He looks like he's about to burst at the seams.
 Next thing ya know,  2 girls were measuring him.... hmmm....???
 Ashley came to help pick out Chan's tux with us. She broke her nose a few weeks before the big day and was hoping to recover quickly....
 I think Chan has had about enough fun for one day. He started getting a little antsy and impatient.
This picture is missing about 7 couples. Their group was enormous.... 40 kids total.
The plan was bowling in the morning. Then home for 5 hours to get ready. Pictures at the church. Dinner at Benihana. Dance at the Capitol. 
Then...  tons of fun & games at the Sports Mall until 1:00am.
Can you imagine a group of 40 showing up at Benihana for dinner? I'm sure it was a mad house! ...Although I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall tonight... he he!
 I can't believe how gorgeous these girls look. I'm pretty impressed and their dresses are stunning.
 The boys don't look half bad either
 What a fun group of kids
 Now that's cute!
Chandler hugging his good friend D Ray. Chan is probably the most loving, effectionate kid I've EVER met in my life. He's definitely a lover not a fighter.
 H A N D S O M E ! ! !
 I hope these kids had the time of their life. They deserve it!
Prom 2011

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sure a handsome kid - those braces were worth every penney! Glad he had a good time.

Julie said...

What fun! I recognize Adam Fox - he's a good friend of Ryan's - they went to SHS Homecoming together - great kid :-). Your Chandler is a doll - he reminds me a lot of Ryan - especially his relationship with his little sister - Ry and Caroline are best buds too!

RisherFamily said...

Remember how you and Joe were flies on the wall at my first dance....well not really flies....but more or less attendees!!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray