Tuesday, April 12, 2011

field trip

Brynerz gets to go on a field trip this morning to Wheeler Farms. She is beyond excited! I was worried she'd have a hard time waking up this morning because she usually sleeps til' 8 or 9-ish. 


To my dismay... she popped right out of bed and said, "I could get used to this". It was so cute. I hope she does get used to it because she'll HAVE to wake up early next year for 1st grade.... ((sigh))  : (



I will see a whole lot of changes this fall with ALL 4 OF MY KIDS in school full time. It blows my mind just thinking about it. My friend reminded me the other day that she remembers when I started potty training Chandler. WHOA!!! That blows my mind.... and now he's a full blown adult! Why does time have to go by so quickly? 


All I can say is I'm glad I have this blog because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be looking at these cute pictures every day when my kids are grown. : (

No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray