So what happened to me you ask? Well I'm not sure if I got completely grossed out by dog and cat hair or stinky dog breath or guinea pig poop or hamster's having multiple sets of babies every time I turned around, or gold fish lying face up or what! I'm not sure...
All I can say is I'm not a huge fan of animals. I know that sounds mean, heartless & inhumane, but I'm telling it like it is people. I can't stand the thought of bringing you a nice plate of warm brownies and then having you find a giant DOG HAIR or something even worse nuzzled inside a square of oozing chocolate heaven. Catch my drift?
My kids have begged and begged over the years for Joe and I to break down and get them a dog, but unfortunately for them, I know my limits and it's NOT in the cards for the Pia kids.... sorry guys!
But.... I'm not all bad. We have a very darling CAT named Lucy. She is so sweet and docile. My kids adore her. Especially the girls. I can do cats. One cat. One very special cat. She is clean and in the process of being trained to be THE PERFECT family pet.
If you happen to find a cat hair in your food... Please PLEASE don't tell me. Simply chuck the plate of goods in the garbage and mosey along as usual. I can't bare the thought of any type of animal hair anywhere NEAR my kitchen. (hopefully that'll NEVER happen though)
This cat has made my kids so happy. We LOVE our Lucy and so glad she's our family pet!


2 comments:
I had lots of animals too growing up and none now. We are looking for a smallish dog however.
I must have been a glutton for punishment having all those pets especially the snakes. One cute little kitty is just about right.
Post a Comment