Springtime in Utah is like no other. I'm such a fickle, fair weather friend when it comes to Seasons. I trash talk Utah winters like no other, yet brag profusely about our amazing Spring, Summer and Falls. I'm so glad we're entering the 3 seasons I love. Honestly, my personality starts to change this time of year. I get super giddy and hyper. Can't help it either. It's just ME!
For the past 2 days we've had perfect, PERFECT weather in our beautiful Beehive State. I honestly woke up both mornings SINGING at the top of my lungs, with the biggest SMILE on my face. Nothing could possibly get me down. Plus, I'm Irish, so, I had good, or shall I say GREAT luck all day long.

Berkley is quite the little budding artist these days. She whipped this little puppy out the other day and my jaw dropped. It took her literally 5 minutes from start to finish. She definitely didn't get the artistic gene from my side of the family.
Little Brynner's had the privilege of "babysitting" Bella yesterday for 2 whole hours. Can you imagine Bryn's excitement when "T" rewarded her with 2 quarters for helping? Bryn told me last night she needed to get a really good night sleep just in case "T" needed her to tend again tomorrow. Love that girl!
Cheers to SpRiNg.... I guess the wait was worth it once again!
1 comment:
Bella's darling - hope he/she is nicer than Chelsey's Bella! Lovin' the weather too - a little storminess this afternoon, then back to SPRING WEATHER!
Post a Comment