Thursday, March 11, 2010

On No! Not again....

I GIVE UP!!! I can't figure this out! We are cursed....! Doomed....!! Unlucky....!!!
We have spent the past 7 years trying to STOP the flooding problems in this house. We thought we finally got it under control, but NO! We are flooding once again. Honestly.... what is the lesson we need to learn here? Throw us a bone... PLEASE! We are running out of patience and money fast. I don't know what we're going to do about this unfortunate event. Or maybe I do...

The bright side...
The flooding is ONLY happening in the gym area. Rubber floors.... brilliant! What are we going to do about the wet floors? Absolutely NOTHING. What can we possibly do at this point that we haven't already tried? Yup... we're gonna do NOTHING! Hopefully it'll dry out by summer.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn, you must be so discouraged after everything you've done to stop it. At least it's not on carpet. Make sure your sump pumps are working cuz' we haven't had that much moisture to be a problem.

Brooke said...

Hey, I just rade your post. We have had this same problem, the water leaking up through the cracks in the floor. we have been two years without water after my husband
1. found the lowest place in the floor where water pooled, where the most water was.
2. he cut a square in the cement and dug a 6 foot hole in the ground and then we put a second sump pump down there. That hole fills up so much with water, I think the water all goes there, the path of least resistnace, into the hole and gets pumped out before it finds it way up through the cracks.
Does that make sense?
Good luck! I hate water problems!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray