Saturday was chock full of Kids, laughter and fun. Do you ever feel like being super lazy on Saturday and neglecting ALL your motherly duties and just hang around, doing absolutely NOTHING productive ALL DAY LONG? I hope your answer is YES because that's exactly what I did this weekend.
Saturday was my Anniversary, but Joe was still in Eden, skiing all day with Chandler and friends. For some reason, when Joe's away, I get SUPER, DUPER lazy. I played with the kids & made fun crafts {made a huge mess and just left it everywhere}, got to tend baby LeRoy for a couple of hours, went to dinner with Joe and friends HERE, Saturday night, slept in until 12:30 Sunday, Joe took the kids to Stake Conference without me, laid around ALL DAY Sunday, Joe was in charge of breakfast, lunch and dinner while I sat around, watched the Grammy's Sunday night and went to bed at 11:00. WOW! Did I really do that? What a lazy bones weekend. And what a great Husband for letting me be such a disgusting slob!
I feel renewed, revived and ready to clean up my ENORMOUS weekend MESS!
Joe sent me the most gorgeous flowers Saturday afternoon. They seriously made me feel so happy. I just LOVE bright, colorful flowers. I'm hoping I can keep them alive until the end of the week.
LeRoy took his first steps while in my care. How cool do I feel? I even captured the big moment on camera. So cool! He's such a little stud muffin.


1 comment:
When I read your title, I wondered who the slob was you were referring to. Didn't know it was YOU! Well, your house is usually immaculate so you deserve a day off here and there.
Reminds me of a joke. The husband comes home to see the yard, house, everything in a mess. He goes upstairs to find his wife in bed reading a book. He asks, "What happened?" Her reply, "You know how you ask me everyday what I did today ... well, today I didn't do it!"
Post a Comment