Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo booth is a hoot...

I love it when we get together as a family and start deep belly laughing over something super silly. With Photo Booth, it happens every time. It's one of our funniest, entertaining pass times. Here are a few of my faves from this past week. ENJOY.....


















This last picture is the BEST ever. I was laughing soooooo dang hard at Joe, I couldn't control the tears running down my face. It was so fun to watch his expressions. Each one got a little better. Just look at his face. How can that not put a huge smile on your face?


4 comments:

n@ said...

LoVe the pics! Too funny!

Angie W. said...

You're right-that last one of Joe is so dang funny!!

Tiff said...

Thanks for the good laugh!

Amber said...

those are hilarious! thanks for posting them - you guys are pros at taking those pics! so funny ...

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray