I am so grateful to be blessed with 2 sweet little girls. Don't get me wrong. I love my boys to death, but there is nothing in this world more precious than daughters and sisters. I grew up with 2 brothers and loved every minute of it until I had 2 girls of my own and realized what I had been missing all those years. . . A sister. A special friend. A bond. A closeness. A confidante. It is truly amazing and unexplainable to watch my girls interact with one another. I am intrigued by the magic of it all. If you have a sister, you know what I mean. I love sisters. I do.
Berkley has become an excellent dancer. I'm so proud of her for sticking with it. She struggled a few years back and almost gave it up, but she stuck with it and now.... She is AMAZING and loves every minute of it!
Here are a few dance pictures of Bryn {so she wouldn't feel left out} and Berkley from her photo shoot at Emotion dance studio. It was too hard to choose one or two so I'm posting a bunch of them. Call me what you will, but YES I am a PROUD MAMA!
I want to FREEZE my girls right NOW! They are perfect and I don't want them to get any older or bigger for that matter. Time is speeding up and it's freaking me out.
S L O W D O W N . . . . already!
At least I'm pretty confident my girls will always stay close to me. Isn't that what they say? Your girls stay close to you and your boys join the in-law rankings?
Honestly, I hope they all stay very, very close. I wouldn't even mind if they ALL lived with me FOREVER! I'm ok with that. Really, I am.
.jpg)
_2_2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Bryn is too precious for words and Berkley is soooo photogenic. I missed out on having a sister too. Glad they're so close and will always be in the future.
Post a Comment