Good bye beautiful Hawaii... you will surely be missed.
What a fantastic trip we've had. I'm only sad to see it end. We're already trying to plan our next adventure. We'd better start saving our pennies FAST!
I'm posting day 8 & 9 together because day 9 was ALL TRAVEL and that's not too exciting to see.
I feel an over-whelming amount of love for my cute little family. It's almost like we just paid for a weeks worth of therapy. Nothing can top basking in the sun and drinking "virgin" Pina-coladas and Funky Monkeys with the people you LOVE for nine days straight! That is some serious NEEDED family bonding time and we're feeling so BLESSED, so HAPPY, so RENEWED, so FORTUNATE and so LOVING toward one another.

No Hawaii trip would be complete without a trip to Cinnamon girl to get FLIP-FLOPS!
You are looking thru my eyes in this picture. I woke up at 6:00 am every morning to get this spot for my family. You have NO idea how hard it is to get a spot by the pool. The things we do for the people we love!




Count 3 balconies UP on the RIGHT and that's our room or shall I say rooms. We actually had the first 3 balconies 3 floors up if that makes sense? Pretty cool huh?






You are looking thru my eyes in this picture. I woke up at 6:00 am every morning to get this spot for my family. You have NO idea how hard it is to get a spot by the pool. The things we do for the people we love!


~Good bye for now~
1 comment:
love the Cinnamon Girl flip flops--one of my favorite little shops! sounds like every day was heavenly, except for maybe the moment you arrived back in this freezing, smoggy, depressing place!
Post a Comment