Are you getting sick of this yet?
Sorry to torture you with 9 days of pictures, but I really want to document this
trip for my kids, make sure they remember how much fun they had...
{Day 3}
More sun . more food . more fun
We went to Leilani's for dinner and had their famous Hula Pie.
What is Hula pie you ask?
It is a rich, decadent chocolate shortbread crust with a wonderful Macadamia Nut ice-cream layer topped with more rich chocolate and then smothered in whip cream and more chocolate.
It's the best dessert after spending the day in the Sun.
They say this is what the Sailor's swam to shore for in Lahaina!
I believe it


~Aloha~

3 comments:
How fun! I am loving reading about your fun adventure!
I love seeing your pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. It looks like you had a great time, what a perfect way to spend Christmas.
So... how many swimsuits do you have? hahaha I think you have had a new one on each day ;)
I am loving your Hawaii pictures!
Post a Comment