Wednesday, January 6, 2010

9 days of bliss {day 4}


{Day 4}

Sunday was a wonderful, beautiful day.
We started the day off early by attending the Lahaina first ward's Sacrament meeting.
It's always a thrill to go to church in a NEW place.
Not only is it exciting, it's great to see the love and dedication of Saints around the world.

The Speakers were AWESOME!!!
The Polynesian's have a whole lot of love to give and are a very loyal and humble people.
I know if I lived here I would learn so much from them

After church, we went to our FAVORITE breakfast place,

~THE GAZEBO~

This is the BEST little, teeny, tiny restaurant Hawaii has to offer, in the middle of nowhere, and frankly, the best in the world!
{in my opinion}
It was sooooo good!
Thanks to the Kastelers for shedding the light years ago

We enjoyed white chocolate chip macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup and whip cream. And veggie omelets smothered in Hollandaise.
Oh yeah baby!


The rest of the day was quite relaxing and peaceful albeit we didn't treat it like a typical Sunday.
I sat by the pool and read . and read . and read while Joe and the kids rented a standing surf board and played at the beach ......

ahhh, life is good!

Oops... Joe got in a scrap match with some coral.
I think the coral won
This is what 0% body fat looks like
Love these little friends so much
My sweet girls
Taking a little time out
I love that Joe is so spontaneous and adventurous.
He loves to play with the kids and is such an amazing daddy

Somebody isn't happy with me taking sooooooo many pictures
Although I know he'll thank me later :)

Joe standing on water




Waiting for the big one



I keep thinking the days can't possibly get any better....
and then they do


No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray