Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday recipe of the week....



This is a really easy yet delicious, kid friendly recipe. I have to say, Joe loves this dish more than anything else I make. It goes great with a green salad and crusty bread. I like to make it around the Holidays because it's fast and I'm in such a rush from morning until night....

Chicken and red potatoes
4 Chicken breasts
1 ½ lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1” pieces
1 C. Italian dressing
1 T. Italian seasoning
¾ C. parmesan cheese

Place chicken and potatoes in baking dish. Pour dressing over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & Italian seasoning. Bake @ 400 for 1 hour. So easy and tasty!

4 comments:

Blanck said...

Oh I am going to have to try that one. Especially since my husband brought home a 20 lb box of potatoes from one of his clients today. Any other recipes for Tubers?

Kathy said...

So trying this recipe...I think it might go over well with everyone, and how often can you say that? Yum

Anonymous said...

That looks so good. I know what we are having for dinner!! Thanks Julie.

Laura said...

Oh, I love your recipes. I know super picky JD will love this one. Thanks!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray