Thursday, December 11, 2008

Off we go to preschool...

Today was the preschool "magic show" and "gingerbread house" party for Hazel. You've never seen a little girl sooooooooo excited. She's been talking all week about the "funny guy" who's coming to her school. 
This is a picture of Hazel, sitting ever so quietly, anticipating the entrance of  "funny guy"!


I had such a great time watching the reactions on Hazel's face. Next thing I know, funny guy has asked Hazel to be his special assistant. I thought maybe she'd be too nervous, but NO. She walked right up without hesitation and had a great ole' time. Right after the magician finished his performance, Hazel leaned over and asked, "Momma, when is the funny guy going to come"?  ---Now THAT is funny!

This is Hazel with her very best buddy. They laugh together . play together . and get into trouble together. 

Mmmm..... she wants to eat this gingerbread house so badly, but I told her she had to wait while I took pictures.... I know, mean momma!

This is Miss Sam, Hazel's teacher. We think she is the most wonderful, gentle, kind, loving girl in the whole wide world and there is a good possibility Miss Sam loves Hazel as much as I do. 
Also, Hazel is wearing bright red frosting for lipstick. I should slap a patent on this future forward concept and make some real money.

I'm so glad I could hang out with my little dumpling today. She always seems to put a smile on my face and makes all my worries vanish (like the fact I haven't bought one single gift for Christmas yet) while I'm with her. I'm so lucky....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What your suppose to buy presents for Christmas. Boy I better get on it. I haven't bought a thing yet either.

Kall said...

I had Miss Sam in my preschool. I had the other teachers thow!! I remember her!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Miss Sam!!! She was Thomas' preschool teacher too, and he adored her!!

Karen said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better. Looks like she had a lot of fun. Guess she didn't think the funny guy was all that funny!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray