Too funny...just so everyone doesn't think I'm a slut...the side of my sweater got pulled down right as Julie snapped the shot. (Thanks to Brian) Anyway great party with friends. Happy Birthday James.
You are the best. So I think that is going to be my new Holiday Sweater for all the parties. so fun hanging out with you and getting to know your husband too. love ya
Wow! Takes me right back to Jr. High to see the pictures of all those awesome sweaters! Hilarious! And yeah, Tiff, your shoulder was hot! Glad I got to see how rad you and Joe looked, Julie--you had the full-on 80's look down perfect! Sounds like a fun party!
3 comments:
Too funny...just so everyone doesn't think I'm a slut...the side of my sweater got pulled down right as Julie snapped the shot. (Thanks to Brian) Anyway great party with friends. Happy Birthday James.
You are the best. So I think that is going to be my new Holiday Sweater for all the parties. so fun hanging out with you and getting to know your husband too.
love ya
Wow! Takes me right back to Jr. High to see the pictures of all those awesome sweaters! Hilarious! And yeah, Tiff, your shoulder was hot! Glad I got to see how rad you and Joe looked, Julie--you had the full-on 80's look down perfect! Sounds like a fun party!
Post a Comment