Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gingerbread party...

The "Gingerbread Party" is a fun annual get-to-together with our neighborhood girls and their moms. We've been doing this for the past 5 years with great success.  This year Marie and I decided to forgo the norm and take matters into our own hands by decorating a TREE instead of a GINGERBREAD HOUSE. Our little tree is so cute and way easier than the house. Plus, it came with white and green frosting, which was a bonus. 
--Marie putting the finishing touch on our lovely Christmas tree--
Christmas is such a fun time to hopefully "relax" and enjoy one another. I think we accomplished this and much more....
--Davis's--
--Nielsen's--
--Judd's--
--Timm's--
--Romney's--
--Ellis's--
--Robert's--
--Badger's and hostess's-- Thanks Julie:)
--Pia's--
The other fun thing we do is a gift exchange with the girls. They each bring a ten dollar gift to trade. I think the girls were pretty happy with their gift. 
Well, I hate to say it, but somehow Marie and I haven't had the privilege of hosting this event. Maybe next year we'll take our turn. 
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Isn't Miss Julie Badger the best! What a cute idea and fun activity for all you moms and girls.

nicole b said...

Looks like so much fun! We missed being included this year! I especially love the gingerbread tree--where have I been, I haven't seen those in the stores!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray