Friday, September 24, 2010

lunch date...


I surprised my kiddos yesterday, by checking them out of school for a lunch date at the park. I picked up their favorite lunch.... "Panda Express" and off we went!

We've been thoroughly enjoying the beautiful fall afternoons, but sadly they're going to be long gone in a few weeks, so I guess I felt the need to enjoy the weather while we still can right?

The kids were in Heaven and it was a good reminder that I need to do this more often.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a cute mom.

Natalie said...

What a fun mom!

Karen said...

And we have another week of this glorious weather! Bet your kids loved going to the park for lunch rather than eating in a school cafeteria. Great idea!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray