Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday sweet boy...


My sweet lil Nephew Asher {Jeremy's Son} turned 2 on Sunday. We decided to throw him a 'Cars' partay! The kid is pretty easy to please because he's obsessed with any kind of car imaginable. Look at this cute cake my Mom got for him.
I had the HARDEST time getting Ash to look at the camera because he was mesmerized with his gifts. He was in CAR HEAVEN!!!! How stinkin' cute is he?
He was so cute trying to blow out his "2" candles. Look at his cousins to the left trying to help out!
Jer and Ash. 2 of the cutest boys I know
Grandma and Grandpa are so madly in love with lil Asher. They would do just about anything for him. He's pretty easy to spoil and love.
A few of Jer's high school buddies and their families came for the celebration. We had quite the crowd.
Happy cousin's EVERYWHERE...
It's always great to get together and see my cute family. It was great to see Chelse and her kids. Baby Jaxon is starting to GROW.... He's still edible though!
I'm so impressed with this Brother of mine. He's such a great Daddy and an amazing lil Brother. I am so grateful to have such a fun family. I love them all so much.
HaPpY 2 bIrThDaY lil Asher.... WE LOVE YOU like CrAzY!!!! Enjoy all your CARZ!



1 comment:

Karen said...

I think Asher was a bit overwhelmed by all the attention. He was definitely in CARZ Heaven! He sure is fun to spoil with his sweet nature. Glad so many could come and support this special occasion.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray