Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vegas baby!


I love Vegas like I love a good whack on the head. I can stand the smoke, crazy people, ding-ding-dings and all the rest of the crazy things Vegas has to offer for about 2.3 seconds and then I'm DONE!

Joe and I decided to drive to Vegas on Friday, stay at The Venetian, enjoy a few shows and a few great meals, then get the HAY out of there!

It was SO MUCH FUN!

We ate the most amazing food. AMAZING FOOD!!!

The first night we ate at a restaurant called Cut. Founded and owned by Wolfgang Puck. I had Salmon and Joe had steak. It was really, really good.

After eating at Cut we went to the musical Jersey Boys. Holy smokes was it ever good! So, so very good! I'm still thinking about it good.

The second night we ate at a restaurant called B&B Ristorante. Founded and owned by Mario Batali. Can I just say.... my FAVORITE dish of all time was the grilled Octopus. I know what your thinking, but just STOP! It was so amazing. Not only was the presentation top notch, but also one of the most memorable, delicious dishes I've ever had in my entire life.
(Terrible picture, but this is the Octopus-yum, yum!)
After eating at B&B we headed to LeReve. Another great show. LeReve means the dream in French. I highly, highly recommend it. It was fabulous.

We woke up Sunday morning, cleaned up and headed out. It was definitely a short, but sweet and much needed little get-away for Joe and I.

I feel like my batteries have been recharged and I'm ready to take on my LIFE again.



1 comment:

Angie W. said...

Saw jersey boys in Vegas too and LOVED it...so glad you had a great time!!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray