It's hard to imagine Chandler just one year ago. He is a totally different person these days and has accomplished many things in a short period of time. He grew about 9 inches this year, braces off, Driver's Ed, got his license last week, ordained a priest and blessing the sacrament, Sophomore in High-school and saving money for a sweet ride.
He went from looking like a little boy last year.... to looking like a mature adult this year.
The one great thing that hasn't changed about Chandler is his LOVE for his family. I know I've said this before, but Chan is the most loving kid a Mother could ask for. He tops the charts with the amount of love oozing from every pore.
The love is still there, he's just a lot bigger now
I'm so proud of Chandler and the choices he's made in his life so far. He's a great kid with a great future.
I was super emotional when Chan was ordained to the office of a Priest. He kept looking at me like.... HOLD IT TOGETHER MOM!!!! Then I was asked to say a special prayer for Chandler. Forget about it.... I absolutely LOST IT! The Spirit was so strong and I felt an overwhelming amount of LOVE for my Son. I'm so glad Chan could set the example for his Brother and Sisters. I can only hope and pray that they will want to follow in his footsteps.
LOVE YOU Chan-Chan... Cheers to a GREAT FUTURE!

2 comments:
Wow! He has grown-up over the past year! Crazy to think I knew you when we were his age..... and younger!
Didn't realize he grew 9 inches last year - that's 3/4 of a foot. Everything you said about him is true. He's been exceptional through every stage of his life. You guys are lucky parents to have him!
Post a Comment