Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Day...


I was worried today would be another yucky, cold day, but luckily, it warmed up. The minute I opened the garage door, Bryn sprinted to her bike and started to ride.... ride.... ride. The girl is addicted to the thing. I think she'd ride her bike all day long if I let her.

Bryn looked so darn cute on her bike this afternoon, I had to grab my camera and snap a few shots. She may be addicted to her bike, but I'm 100% addicted to her.








5 comments:

Brooke said...

What a cute little face! She sure knows how to work that camera :)

Kathy said...

Lovin the lipstick! She is adorable and you can tell she LOVES the camera and the camera LOVES her!

The Peach.... said...

what a darling....she is to die for. Cute yellow hat!

Karen said...

Ahhh.....so cute! She's getting so grown up. Maybe you should bring her bike on Sunday so she can show off for us!

embot said...

oh snap. i love that sassy hat!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray