I have the utmost respect for Photographers. The way they manipulate and edit pictures is unbelievable, not to mention tedious and time consuming. I decided to start taking photoshop classes this week and can I just say..... WOW! My mind is spinning. I'm exhausted. I can't turn my brain off. I'm totally flustered. I feel like a failure. I think I retained about 2% of my lesson.
So, again I say.... WOW! I definitely have my work cut out for me. I know it's nothin to brag about, but here's my first official Photoshop creation. This little beauty took me no less than 45 minutes to create. I sure hope it gets easier. I have so much to learn. I definitely need to get more efficient or I may not last.... twitch, twitch.....


2 comments:
Great work. That is hard. I have been wanting to take a photography class. Where are you doing yours?
Hey that looks great!! I am teaching a photoshop class right now. If you email me I will send you all my cheat sheets and handouts. becpuls@mac.com.
(if you want them of course) That sounded really bossy!
Post a Comment