Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool graduation...

Today is kind of a sad day for me. My baby Bryn graduated from Preschool. She's growing up so quickly and before I know it, she'll be off to college. Although, the other day she announced she was going to get married and she and her husband were going to live with us, in our guest room, forever. She has it all planned out and I quite like her little plan.
Bryn and one of her favorite lil buddies Lynds
Bryn with her teacher Miss Stacey. This gal is an absolute SAINT!
She really does look older and more mature. Boo-hoo-hoo.....
Sweetest little girl ever....
I'm gonna have to LOVE HER UP this summer, so I can get my fill before sending her off to Kindergarten.
~May 26, 2010... Bryn's Preschool Graduation~




3 comments:

Unknown said...

off to kindergarten already! My how time flies.

nicole b said...

I can't believe Bryn is going to be in kindergarten! She does look older! She is adorable. Your yard looks awesome by the way! We better get working on our yard! :)

Karen said...

Love her hair that way and her darling dress. She has such a sweet nature and will probably stay that way. It is sad when the last one goes to school....I remember crying when Jer went but the sadness only lasted 2 days and then it was wonderful!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray