Man, I've been busy doin' a whole lot of nothing lately. I need to snap out of it fast. For me, it's all about the weather. Mother nature gets to predict my mood on a daily basis. Pretty pathetic huh?
I thought I should finally talk about the half marathon I ran 2 weeks ago.
It was such a beautiful run. Beautiful canyon. Beautiful lake. Beautiful views every which way.
I was super nervous to run this half because I hadn't trained the way I should've. Luckily, I had great friends around me, helping me every step of the way. Joe unexpectedly had to fly to France for the week and was unable to run it with me. I'm so grateful for such a great group of friends that allowed me to lean on them HARD core.
Morning of the race. Bright eyed and bushy tailed!
Cute Angie was giving me tons of good advice and lots of love....
My cute girls....
It's funny how a sign can be so motivational and keep you going...
Look at this breathtaking view. Eden is absolutely gorgeous this time of year....
Yay..... We did it! Our group was SMOKIN' FAST! Everyone finished strong. Amazingly enough, I was able to beat my Moab time by almost 4 minutes. I think we'll definitely run the Ogden half every year. I love the strong feeling of accomplishment when I push my body and do something hard.
See you next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment