It's hard to face reality after a relaxing, wonderful weekend get a way in St. George. Joe and I checked ourselves into the beautiful Red Mountain Spa Resort and indulged ourselves in a weekend of relaxing activities. We spent our time receiving spa treatments, enjoying cooking classes by the top sous chef at the resort, we ate wonderful "Healthy" meals, We walked through many beautiful "Parade of Homes" houses and my favorite activity, by far, Yoga class in the beautiful outdoors. We drove up Snow Canyon, laid out our mats and blankets, and became one with nature. It was so fun and the scenery was breath taking.
This is a picture of our Yoga instructor. She was amazing and taught us how to breath like I've never done before. You almost felt light-headed after sucking in so much oxygen. I felt like a million bucks afterwards.
This is my cute friend Rebecca. She was my constant companion throughout the weekend. While our husbands were off playing golf and having male bonding time, we were enjoying the time away from our hectic lives awaiting us momentarily.
Trips like this, do the trick and help promote better moms, wives, friends and support emotional stability.
Ahh..... renewed at last!
6 comments:
consider me jealous!
What a nice getaway! So jealous too!
I'm jealous! That sounds amazing!
That looks like a fab get away. I'm totally jealous! I too get to go to St. George for the weekend, although my weekend won't include spa treatments or yoga, it will involve me at a hotel with 3 kids and no car while my hubby works! Oh well.
Glad you had fun! And BTW, I am making your Terragon Chicken tomorrow night for dinner!
So does this mean you have some more healthy, yummy recipes to share with us? Glad you got to relax!
oh that sounds much more appealing than the trip I took to Sr. George! I want to hear all about that spa, you lucky girl!
Post a Comment