Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been tagged....

Tagged by Natalie Greenwood--Thanks Natalie!

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Desperate Housewives
4. American Idol
5. True beauty
6. Good Things Utah
7. Oprah (most of the time)
8. Howie do it (this show makes me laugh so hard)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. jogged 5 1/2 miles
2.  went grocery shopping
3. washed my disgusting car
4. Helped my kids with homework
5. started reading Three cups of tea
6. Made a yummy Asian Chicken dinner with bread and veggies
7. Finished my laundry and cleaned my girls toy room
8. Had a cute family night with my kids (they crack me up) 

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Adult Trip to St. George in May
2. I want to see Slum Dog Millionaire this weekend
3. warmer weather
4. Tennis season
5. Family trip to Cancun in July
6. Chandler was accepted to EFY in June
7. Dance competition for Berkley this weekend. I can't wait to see her cute dance.
8. Going to bed right NOW!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tsunami (sushi)
2. Market Street Grill
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Lugano's
5. Bombay House
6. Tiburon
7. Porcupine Grill
8. Kneaders

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Summer 
2. Fixing up my house... it needs it DESPERATELY!
3. Hanging out with family and friends (I've been a recluse... winter is not my friend)
4. I would love Joe to come home each night before dark... wishful thinking, but a wish!
5. A forever clean house
6. Healthy kids (It's been a long winter)
7. I want to go back to school so badly
8. A vacation with my hubby
9. To have confidence in our President and economy

9 People I Tag
1. Emily Chamberlain
2. Tiffany Kasteler
3. Elizabeth Jensen
4. Nicole Bruderer
5. Chelsey Risher
6. Lindsay Spence
7. Karen Spence
8. Rebecca, Haley, Jen, Sarah and Laura.... all my favorite cousins!
9. Kaci (you're my favorite cousin too)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I feel so special that you tagged me. I loved participating! (check my blog for details)

Interesting things I learned about you: I realized why you're so fit because you jogged 5 1/2 freaking miles! :)

Favorite restaurants: I've never heard of Lugano's. Where is it?

Redoing your house: Is your bathroom still purple and black?

Wanting to go back to school: That is so great! Where? What do you want to study?

Natalie said...

Back to school...... really? What would you study?

Lisa R.D. said...

Hey, I'm going to start reading Three Cups of Tea soon too! You asked awhile ago about The Book Thief (I think...) I haven't read it yet, but will soon for Book Club. I've heard good things about it, but it sounds like you didn't love it?

I loved learning all of these fun things about you! You have some fun stuff coming up!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray