Thursday, February 12, 2009

Next to Heaven...

Is it just me being a biased aunt, or is this little guy the cutest thing ever?
Everyone loves pictures of babies, so I thought I'd share.
This is baby LeRoy. He is Julia and Danny's sweet baby. 



I love this last picture. You can really see the Brazilian side. I think he looks just like Max. Love you little one...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, he is so adorable! I can't wait to meet baby Leroy.

I love all your ideas. I may try to make suckers.

Kaci said...

Okay, pics are so dang cute. Having said that, WTF? Why do you have to be such a homemaker? Homemade suckers? For the love! You're making the rest of us look bad! Although I might have to try the sucker thing tomorrow!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray