
Well, tonight is the big night. I have been anticipating this movie for a very long time. I'm sure it will disappoint me somewhat, but I'm OK with that. I still really, really want to see it, even if it is at midnight. and YES, I feel like a giddy school girl right now. (however, I know I'm not alone) I need to hurry and watch the movie so I can move on with life and forget all about it. Although, I just heard yesterday they will start shooting"NEW MOON" in February. Yikes..... what's a girl to do?
4 comments:
We have tickets for 11:30 a.m. tomorrow. I'll bet I'll enjoy the movie more than you will, since I know how tired you get at night. Let me know how it is if you can stay awake!
I am sooooooo excited too! Giddy is probably the best word! Are we doing dinner?
Of course I'm coming for Thanksgiving...Taylor might have to work though. I'm bringing PIE so I'd better be there!!! You are so lucky to go see the movie tonight you'll have to let me know how it is! I'm thinking I might get to go Sunday....and yes Chloe is in gymnastics at the Legacy Center here in Lehi.
Hi Julie! Last time I checked... which was a while ago apparently, you didn't have a blog. I have been sitting here the past hour looking at your cute family. I can't believe how much they've grown! Wyatt asks about Chandeler every now and then still. We should get them together sometime. He is ADORABLE! Well plan on me coming back to visit often. Very cute blog too!
Ok, about the movie... I decided not to say anything positive or negative about the movie. I just didn't want to put anything in anyone's mind that has been anticipating this day for so long. So, I'll talk about it like everyone else tonight I'm sure. :) Hope you have a great time! :)
Post a Comment