Friday, November 21, 2008

girls night...

Twilight has come...... and gone.....
We had such a fun night just hanging out, people watching, drinking LOTS of Diet Coke and eating yummy, greasy, fattening theatre food. (in the middle of the night)  What more could you ask for? The movie itself was definitely geared for junior high and high school kids. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I do love the fact that they kept it quite clean. It's about time we let our teenagers be teenagers and nothing more....


I tried to snap a shot of the party going on, but it was pretty dark. I think you get the gist of it all. Tons and tons of people or should I say Jacob's, Edward's, Bella's, and all sorts of weirdos dressed up for the event.


I'm so glad we did this, it was definitely worth the loss of sleep.
Crazy girls...

left to right..... Monique, Nicole, Tiff, Kellee, Lori, Me, and Britney. 


We saw many home-made t-shirts....

and Britney was sporting one of her own....
Michelle met up with us around 11:oo. Sorry for the bad pic Lori, but it was the only one I had of Michelle.... Plus, look how much fun Nicole is having? hmmm.... 
Prom dresses a plenty...
All in all I think we had a pretty great night. Having this type of experience is priceless....  and so was the ride home listening to all our bickering back and forth.  This is why it's for teenagers. Women have way too much of an opinion. Especially at 3:30 in the morning! Ouch....
If you're not sure you want to see it, GO.... it's worth it!  Unless, of course, you're a man.

5 comments:

nicole b said...

awesome pictures! that was a crazy night! thanks for posting them. I am so dang tired today!!! And I'm dying to hear how the conversation in your car went... It was a fun night! Love ya!

Kathy said...

You are so funny! I think I may try to go tomorrow with some friends, but of course they chose a time right during the BYU vs U game. Hello?? Now I have to choose....

embot said...

Any time there is that much hype, there's going to be disappointment. low expectations make for the best movies, i.e. HOT ROD. Doug dragged me kicking and sreaming into that movie and then I loved it.

Karen said...

I saw it today at a more reasonable time. There were a lot of teenagers there so they had to miss school. It is geared more to teenagers, but I think it's a movie that young and old, male and female can enjoy. The characters were very much how I pictured them. I loved the baseball game and how Edward ran through the forest and climbed trees with Bella. All in all, they did a great job capturing the main events of the storyline.

Tiff said...

Fun night...I loved being out with the girls, and getting in a good laugh(thanx to Kellee).

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray