During the Thanksgiving season, I try to reflect on the most important things in my life. They include: family, the Gospel, friends and good health. I hope we can all ponder the blessings we have received in our lives and take a moment to give thanks to our Heavenly Father.
You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair is white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out. It will not be the money you have made. It will not be the cars you have owned. It will not be the large house in which you live. The searing question that will cross your mind again and again will be "How well have my children done?"
--President Gordon B. Hinckley
I am so grateful for the ever inspiring words of our dear beloved Prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. I want my children to know how much I love them and how thankful I am for the opportunity to be their mother. Nothing in this world means more to me than these four little spirits. Here are just a few pictures that make me smile.
Hazel and Spence
Hazel

Spence

Joseph

Spence and Marie



No comments:
Post a Comment