Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Bowling...

Today was such a blast. C.C. invited our entire family to go bowling, including the grand kids. We had a great time, although it took nearly 2 hours to bowl one round. Here are a few highlights of the day....


Joe, Ju-ju, Lindsey and baby Edward....

C.C. is an awesome bowler and thought it would be fun to start a bowling league with us.....that was until she saw me bowl :(

C.C. and Marie (Lindsey's daughter)
Max, Joe and Danny
Miley and Hazel

Lindsey is always happy and cheery. She's just a happy, fun person to be around and we are thrilled to get to spend time with her..... and her darling kids.
Max, Vanessa, Ju-ju, Danny and Marie

Joseph and his best friend were amazing bowlers....
The girls... Me, Lindsey, Ju-ju, Vanessa and C.C.


So, at the end of the day, Joe took the gold and scored a 173 -- Whoo-hoo!
AND.......

I took last place--scoring a whopping 82 :( It's really sad when your 3 year old daughter scores higher than her momma, with bumper pads!



We had a lot of fun laughing, eating greasy food and catching up with cousins. It's hard to say good-bye and return to "real-life" after such a fun weekend. 
Thanks again C.C. for keeping us together. We love you!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Cutest family picture ever! And I love your new background, I think it is my favorite. (I need to change mine...Thanksgiving is so yesterday)

Anonymous said...

I think next time I am in town we should go bowling. Then you'll win and feel better. I have to bowl with the bumper pads in to even make it all the way down the lane. You posted some great pictures? Did lindsey name her baby after Twilight?

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray