Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU vs. U of U...


Today was a really fun day at Butler Elementary School. Decisions, decisions.... What should Marie do? The teachers asked the students to represent and choose their team by the way they dressed. If you are a BYU fan, wear blue. A U fan, wear red. Well...... Marie is BOTH. So, she decided to represent both teams. This way she wouldn't hurt her daddy or Grandpa's feelings (BYU) and also wouldn't hurt her aunts, uncle's and Grandma CC's feelings. (U of U) Isn't she thoughtful? Very diplomatic if you ask me...


This side is for the Pia's.... Go Utes!!!
and this side is for the Spence's..... Go Cougars!!!
Spence isn't quite as concerned with diplomacy, nor would he EVER put anything BYU-ish on his body. He is a Utes fan through and through.... so is Joseph!
All I can say is, -Freedom of choice people-

2 comments:

Karen said...

I remember last year when Joseph and I kept teasing each other back & forth about BYU or UofU winning. At the end of the game when BYU won, I called him and first thing he said was "I hate you grandma," because he knew I was calling to rub it in. Well, I knew he didn't really hate me, but I have a feeling it won't go my way this year, so I haven't said much!

Tiff said...

Your kids look darling even if they wear some byu...

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray