Boy oh boy am I ready for a nap right now and it's only 2:15 in the afternoon... sheesh! The kids celebrated Valentine's Day at school because they have Monday off. Here's the run down...
Berkley is in the 6th grade and FINALLY got to go to her first Valentine's dance. She and her friends were so excited to get all dolled up and strut their darling stuff for the big day. They had a total blast and it was fun to be apart of this giant production.
This is a picture of the entire 6th grade. Aren't they cute?
Berks & Cody...This is Berkley patiently awaiting the next boy to ask her to dance...
Berks, Rach & Mihali
Nice limbo Berks!
So sweet... Nicholas & Berks
Look at all these darling faces. Berkley has such a fun group of friends.
Berks and Hannah
It was so fun to take pictures and capture this time in their lives. I know Berks will look back on this day with fondness.
I think Berks had way more fun dancing with her girlfriends than with the boys
Another darling group photo
And another...
Thanks to the Moms for all their hard work. It really paid off and the kids had an amazing time.
There's nothing in this world sweeter than a Kindergarten Valentine party. Bryn was in HEAVEN today. She got to play games, decorate a cookie and pass out her Valentine's to each friend. She was on cloud nine. This is Bryn with her amazing teacher, Mrs. Heldt.
Bryn and Lyndsay
Jess and Bryn
Man I love this girlie!
Last but certainly not least, Mr. Mason!
The 3rd graders celebrated Valentine's Day by learning their manners and having a Valentine Tea to show their awesomeness. Mason got dressed in his Sunday best and couldn't wait to get the party started.
I can't believe I have 3 kids in Elementary School this year. It was quite the chore to make the rounds and see ALL 3 KIDS throughout the day, but I'm so glad I did and there's nowhere I'd rather be today than here with them.
xoxo,
Happy Valentine's Day!


2 comments:
I'd be exhausted too, but what fun! I have fond memories of my 6th grade Valentine's dance. Fun times! Thanks for the sweet message the other day. I'm finally over my cold but I've been in a bad mood lately and in hiding...I don't want my bad mood to be contageous! Will you be at choir on Sunday? And practicing for the RS thing after? Sure appreciate your friendship.
I am so confused... aren't you supposed to be out of town? Darling kids. Darling pictures.
Post a Comment