Friday, February 25, 2011

Double trouble...

I've had a few friends ask lately where my girls got their cute beanies. Well, my Mom is one of the most amazing ladies in this entire world and truth be told...  she made my girls 5 hats and 5 coordinating flowers each for Christmas this past year. How cute is she? My girls love their hats and they love their Grandma even more. Thanks Mama Seeta! We LOVE you!








Man I love these girlies! 

2 comments:

Tiff said...

So DARLING! Let me know if she decides to sell any! I'd love for my girls to have one. You have such a great mom...

Karen said...

These hats are even cuter when your girls are wearing them - they were fun to make. Better get back to it so I don't forget!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray