A few months back Mason was asked to play on a Competition Basketball league team. At first I was reluctant because Mason's not the competitive type, but after talking it threw with Joe, we decided it might be good for the kid. Now, 2 months later... I'm thrilled for the kid. He is LOVING it! He's still not super competitive, but he sure loves his teammates.
This picture was taken after we played in the Martin Luther King 3 day tournament and guess what?.... WE WON the whole darn thing!!!!
I cannot explain how important team sports are for kids. It builds a sort of bond that is like no other experience.
I love this picture of the coaches talking with the boys over a time-out. We have the best team and the VERY BEST coaches imaginable. They are all about positive reinforcement. I love it!Mason on the sideline. I love that he's happy no matter what the outcome.
He's such a handsome, sweet little guy.
This picture was taken before the game. They were warming up in there "warm-up" jersey's.
I'm so proud to be this boys mama. I might be biased but I think Mason's pretty special.
xoxo...xoxo...xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment