ahw, love these photos. you're so creative.
How did you talk Joe into holding the heart pillow - I'm think' he does whatever you tell him to do! Cute pics!
Julie it has been a while since I have visited your blog. I am so glad I did. You are such a beautiful girl with a darling family. I miss you.
These photos are great! I might have to steal your idea for next year :).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ahw, love these photos. you're so creative.
How did you talk Joe into holding the heart pillow - I'm think' he does whatever you tell him to do! Cute pics!
Julie it has been a while since I have visited your blog. I am so glad I did. You are such a beautiful girl with a darling family. I miss you.
These photos are great! I might have to steal your idea for next year :).
Post a Comment