Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shabby Sister......


The moment we've all been waiting for.......
Marie's modeling debut!!! 
These pictures are enough to make me CRY. 
My little girl looks so grown up and I'm not sure if I'm prepared for this.
I wish I could freeze her forever, she's only 10 years old! 
Needless to say, check out the entire line HERE at shabbyapple.com. 
Click on preteen and go to Shabby Sister to see more. 
Meanwhile, I'm going to suck it up and enjoy it myself..... hope you do too!
I also want to thank my good friend Mary Braun for making this happen! She's a gem!













Love you girl.....

9 comments:

Karen said...

She looks so so darling in these pictures. What a beautiful young lady she's turning out to be with a darling personality too.

Kathy said...

are you kidding me? She is gorgeous, and yes, looks way too old! :( Keep 'em little forever! I wish...

Mariposa said...

i was so excited when I saw these posted to the site. what a perfect model for shabby apple! We should have you do the women's line....i see what I can work out. ;) See you soon!

embot said...

Oh, great pics!! i love the dresses too...

Lisa R.D. said...

She is gorgeous... and those photos... and those dresses!!! Wow. I love the line of dresses and she really brings them to life. Great pictures!

Britney said...

wow Marie looks so grown up! Darling dresses too!

nicole b said...

I got the email blast from Shabby Apple and saw the pictures last night! The pictures are beautiful! She did a wonderful job modeling--she's a natural! :)

Laura said...

She is gorgeous. Looks so grown up. I just got on one of my favorite site designmom.com and saw your girl and came right here to check it out. Absolutely gorgeous.

Now we just need to see you all soon in person.

Verity said...

Pretty!!! And the dresses aren't bad either. :)

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray