Friday, July 17, 2009

Sunny Valley tennis trip.....


I feel so spoiled lately with fun, cheap vacations. 
So, upon returning from Cancun, I left the next morning at 3 a.m. for Sun Valley. My cute friends and I hopped in the car and arrived just in time for our Nike tennis clinic weekend. 
We had an absolute ball. What a fun group of gals? 
I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing women.
These ladies are the best of the best.

This picture was taken right after my gal-pals spent 2 hours, at the pool, taking out my braids.
Crazy huh? I have a full-on Afro. It was pretty sweet!
We took this picture the last day of camp. 
The pros gave us a Nike T-shirt as our
parting gift.
Julie....Gwyn...Michelle...Amber...Nancy...Tiff
This is the greatest group of women ever!!!
We had a total blast. Our friend Nancy was kind enough to let us crash at her cabin. Like I said, "cheap trip". 
Our tennis gals have been together for the past 4 years and I hope we'll be together for many years to come......

5 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. You'll really kill me on the tennis court now!

nicole b said...

looks like so much fun! love the post-braid hair. when my girls got those braids in mexico, someone told me to put them in the bath, wet their hair and put conditioner in it, and then have them lay down and take the braids out underwater. it's pretty painless and the braids just start falling out on their own. A little tip for next time!

Blanck said...

Oh my gosh you have had so much fun this summer. I love the FRO! I miss you at the gym

Tiff said...

I have even a better TPT picture of you with big hair. It's just a little treat i am saving for a rainy day on FB. loves...

embot said...

Love. the. AFRO! you guys always look like you're having so much fun. We miss you!

I finally jumped back into blogging again.

echamberlain.blogspot.com

happy summer!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray